Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother’s Milk Shatavari Cardamomis a tea for promoting breastmilk production in mothers. This traditional combination of herbs —Shatavari and Cardamom— have been successfully used by women for hundreds of years to help them breastfeed. Some of our favorite Shatavari – whose name comes from an old Sanskrit word meaning “keeper of 100 husbands” – is grown in the forested area of Rajasthan, India, and the root is treasured for its ability to support and nourish the female system. If you are looking to provide your little one with a healthy supply of breastmilk, this nourishing tea will help prime your body to be more ready in delivering more milk to your baby.
- Promotes Healthy Lactation*
- Non-GMO Project verified; All Ingredients Certified Organic; Kosher
- Herbal Supplement. The highest quality, pharmacopoeial grade herbs
- Taste: Pleasantly sweet and slightly spicy. It is customary to enjoy this tea with milk and sugar added
- Box containing 16 sealed tea bags
Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother’s Milk Shatavari Cardamom
- Created by Herbalists
- Promotes Healthy Lactation
- Naturally Caffeine Free Herbal Tea
- Non-GMO Verified
- USDA Organic
- Herbal Supplement
How To Brew
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Add milk and sugar.
- Cover cup & steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in your cup.
- Enjoy 3-4 cups daily.
Supportive, empowering and nurturing.
Traditional Ayurvedic herbs used to help nursing mothers with breast milk production.*
Reason to Love
We know that breastfeeding can be challenging, and we’re here to help. This tea is an herbal powerhouse formulated to help breastfeeding moms. We love that this traditional blend of Ayurvedic herbs, Shatavari and Cardamom, has been used for hundreds of years to help mothers support the production of breast milk and to promote healthy lactation.* Adding milk while brewing this pale yet fragrant tea will not only taste great, but will also ensure that the beneficial compounds are extracted into your tea cup! Each creamy sip is like stepping into a tradition that has been passed down for generations.
Pleasantly sweet and slightly spicy. It is customary to enjoy this tea with milk and sugar added.
Ingredients: Proprietary Blend: Organic Cardamom Seed, Organic Marshmallow Leaf.
- More Info
Delivery Time No SKU AB-TraditionalMedicinals-0009 Brand Traditional Medicinals Age No Country of Manufacture