Spectra S1+ Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump features latest breast pump technology which is a new compact hospital grade double breast pump (1kg) from South Korea. It is the most advanced of all Spectra breast pumps and features an innovative, thoughtful design that allows you to double pump. It also has a built-in rechargeable battery for on the go pumping.
They are the only ones in the world to feature massage (let down) mode to stimulate the milk production. Spectra S1+ is the most advanced of all Spectra breast pumps and we highly recommend this model.
What's the difference between Spectra S1 and S2?
The S1 and S2 pumps are quite similar, but the S1 has a built-in rechargable battery which the S2 does not have. The S2 only comes with the AC-Adapter as a power option. Choosing between the two pumps really comes down to what you will be using it for. If you plan to use it while traveling or on the go, then the S1 would be more suitable. Having the battery option can be a lifesave in situations where you need to pump but have no access to power. It's also super convenient!
- Hospital grade - more durable motor compared to personal use pumps. Suction pressure of 300mmHg
- Considerably lightweight - it's only 1kg for a double sided pump! Double sided pumping saves so much time with faster milk production.
- Includes a closed system backflow protector that prevent milk from flowing into pump motor
- Adjustable settings for cycle (speed) and suction - you have control over a 5 cycle (frequency of sucking) and 12 level suction (pressure), gives you a total of more than 60 combinations!
- A safety automatic power - off after 30 minutes system
- Massage (Let Down) mode allowing stimulation of body's let down reflex. The pump will start in 'massage mode', a short, shallow mode designed to stimulate your body's letdown reflex (start the milk flowing) just like how your baby tells your body to start milkflow. The pump will then switch to expression mode, a deeper, slower pattern of suction which mimics how your baby nurses when the milk is flowing. For women who find it hard to get a letdown when pumping, this feature really helps - switch back and forth as needed. The suction is also adjustable whether in let-down or expression mode!
- Super quiet - The spectra S1 is much quieter than traditional electric breast pumps, allowing you to pump next to your sleeping baby without disturbing
- LED display with night light with timer - pumping in a dark room is no problem! Timer allows you to track duration of your pumping session.
- Built in rechargable battery - you do not have to worry about not having power plug. Battery life is usually sufficient for 2-3 sessions of 30min but also depends on user settings (vacuum level, cycle level and period of time in massage mode).
- Super easy to clean - only funnels need to be detached and washed after every pumping
What's in the box:
- Pump and AC adapter
- Premuim Breastshield Set 28mm x 2
- Backflow Protector (new version) x 2
- Tubing x 2
- Valve x 2
- Wide neck bottle with cap x 2
- Teat x 1
For the first charge, it is recommended that you drain off the existing battery before charging for the first time for 8 hours.
Following that, charging time will be at least 75 minutes for a full charge.
*All components in contact with your milk are BPA free.
We carry a wide selection of Spectra spare parts and accessories here.
Please refer to the table below to choose the most suitable breast pump for you.
Dew 350 M1 S1 S2 S9+ Grade Hospital Grade Personal Use Hospital Grade Hospital Grade Personal Use Weight 0.99kg 295g 1.12kg 0.99kg 239g Size 37cm, 7cm 64cm,19cm 64cm,19cm 11.2cm, 7.2cm, 4.7cm Double Kit Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Rechargable battery No, mains only Yes Yes No, mains only Yes Cycle speed 38 rpm Adjusts with suction 5-speed settings btw 38-54rpm 5-speed settings btw 38-54rpm Adjusts with suction Adjustable Speed No Adjusts with suction Yes Yes Adjusts with suction Vaccum strength 0 ~ 350 mmHg 0 ~ 300 mmHg 0 ~ 300 mmHg 0 ~ 300 mmHg 0 ~ 300 mmHg Night light No No Yes Yes No Timer No No Yes Yes Yes Massage mode for letdown No Yes Yes Yes Yes Warranty Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Flange sizes available 24mm, 28mm, 32mm 24mm, 28mm, 32mm 24mm, 28mm, 32mm 24mm, 28mm, 32mm 24mm, 28mm, 32mm Breast shield Comes with 24mm wide neck Comes with 24mm wide neck Comes with 24mm wide neck Comes with 24mm wide neck Comes with 24mm wide neck Closed System Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Agape Babies carries the latest S1+ product even though the (English) packaging used for the product shows S1.
As compared to the older S1 model, the new model's sucking pressure has been increased to 320mmHg.
This is a local Singapore set that comes with 1 year warranty by Spectra Singapore.
Spectra warranty starts from the date of purchase or baby's birth date, whichever comes later.
The warranty card can be mailed to this address or can be done online here:
Spectra Service Center Address:
18 Boon Lay Way,
Trade Hub 21, #10-147, Singapore 609966
Tel. 6635 7222
For warranty that starts from baby birth date, please register the warranty within 21 days of your baby's birth date.
- More Info
Delivery Time No SKU AB-Spectra-0002 Brand Spectra Age No Country of Manufacture