These swaddle suits secure your precious baby's arms in a swaddle position, which prevents the startle response, allowing them to sleep better and longer. Also the double ended zip comes in to save the day, making it super convenient for when changing time comes.‚
Baby's arms are secured in a full swaddle position helping them sleep longer and better, arms secured with velcro, romper design allows baby's legs to fall out naturally, envelope opening to keep feet cool or warm as necessary. Simplifies what the parents dress the baby in as it is a combination of a romper and swaddle, requiring nothing to be worn underneath. Tested and approved by British Safety Standards.
- Securing baby's arms in a swaddle position prevents the startle reflex
- By preventing the startle reflex, the baby sleeps better and longer
- Our Swaddle Suit allows freedom of movement in the hips and legs for healthy hip development. How long do I use the swaddle suit for?
- The PLUM Swaddle Suit is designed to use from birth until the baby shows signs of rolling (approximate 3-4 months old)
- Once the baby shows signs of rolling, it is time to transition into a PLUM Sleep bag
How long do I use the swaddle suit for?
The PLUM Swaddle Suit is designed to use from birth until the baby shows signs of rolling (approximate 3-4 months old)
Once the baby shows signs of rolling, it is time to transition into a PLUM Sleep bag
Small = Newborn to 3.5KG
Large = 3.5 KG to 7KG
- More Info
SKU AB-Plum-0001 Country of Manufacture Age No Delivery Time No Brand Plum