The Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Balm is a fragrance-free moisturizer specifically designed to replenish eczema-prone skin in babies and children. Made with 89% ingredients of natural origin, it is clinically proven and has a high tolerability from birth on, tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
• Moisturizes, replenishes and soothes sensations of discomfort.
• Helps to reinforce the moisture barrier of extremely dry skin to preserve its richness.
• Provides long-term hydration.
• 91% agree it soothes discomfort*
• 90% agree it reduces severe dryness*
*Clinical study by self-assessment conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 65 babies with extremely dry skin over 28 days
How to use:
From birth on, apply twice a day to dry and unbroken skin
on the body after using a Stelatopia® cleansing product. The rich and creamy texture brings a comforting sensation.
Key Natural Ingredients & their positive effects:
• Sunflower Oil Distillate, patented natural ingredient: with soothing properties that helps to replenish the skin.
• Avocado Perseose, patented natural ingredient: helps to reinforce the moisture barrier of extremely dry skin to preserve its richness.
• Carnauba Wax of natural origin: leaves a protective layer on the skin and brings a rich texture to the balm.
AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, SUCROSE DISTEARATE, DEXTRIN, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED EXTRACT, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, SUCROSE STEARATE, CANDELILLA CERA / EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX / CIRE DE CANDELILLA, SQUALANE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE / SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, GLUCOSE, SORBITOL, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CERAMIDE NP, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
- More Info
Delivery Time No SKU 3504105033385 Brand Mustela Age No Country of Manufacture