The SpecialNeeds Feeder is designed to allow the baby to use compression when they cannot create a vacuum to extract the liquid. The one-way valve prevents air from entering the teat. The caregiver can control the milk flow easily, thanks to the slit valve mechanism.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- The line mark on the teat helps the caregiver to find the right position (three different flows).
- The slit valve makes the teat sensitive to any feeding effort and closes completely when the baby wants to pause. The one-way valve prevents air from entering the teat.
- The SpecialNeeds Feeder comes in the standard size. If the baby’s oral cavity size requires the smaller Mini SpecialNeeds teat, the teat can simply be replaced.
- The SpecialNeeds Feeder can be reused after it has been cleaned in accordance with the instructions for use.
- Supports oral feeding in babies
- Has a variable and controllable milk flow rate to suit the baby’s abilities and effort
- Is sensitive even to very week feeding effort
- Provides help when babies cannot create a vacuum
- More Info
Delivery Time No SKU 008.0112 Brand Medela Age No Country of Manufacture