The Manduca Limited Edition Birdie Sweet Caramel is a captivating design with its airy lightness – grey birds dart between white trees on a caramel background. The unicoloured shoulder straps and hip belt add a harmonious contrast to the lively Birdie design on the back section, infant seat, and headrest.
The Manduca Baby Carrier is one of few ergonomic soft structured baby carriers that is designed to cater to newborns as well as toddlers without the need for any complex or bulky add-ons. Elegantly designed to provide good neck support for infants that have yet gain neck control, its ergonomic structure also allows toddlers and pre-schoolers up to 20kg to be carried comfortably & painlessly.
Babywearers are also spoiled for options with the Manduca Baby Carrier allowing for front carry, back carry, side/hip carry plus the additional flexibility to cross the shoulder straps for additional comfort. The extensible body panel allows the Manduca to be used with taller pre-schoolers easily up to 5 years old. The Manduca Baby Carrier is certainly one of the most versatile infant-baby-toddler all rounder ergonomic carrier in the market today.
Benefits and Features:
- Limited Edition carriers are 100% organic cotton
- Ergonomic seating for baby in the "M" position, which ensures baby's hips, legs and back are in correct position to develop as nature intended.
- Suitable for carrying newborns (from 3.5kg) with a built in insert and up to pre-schoolers (20kg)
- Suitable for front, back and hip carry
- Shoulder straps can be worn straight or crossed over
- Extended back for extra support and discrete breastfeeding
- Integrated headrest/sun cover that can be tucked in when not in use
- Extra large waistbelt and shoulder straps for evenly spreading the weight
- Safety clip on the waistbelt to prevent accidental opening
- Non-toxic dyes, quality fixtures and straps
- Waist band ~140cm long
*No exchanges once sold for Manduca unless item is defective*
- More Info
Delivery Time No SKU MDC-L-BIRDIESWEETCARAMEL Brand Manduca Age No Country of Manufacture