Goat’s milk is not only easier on the digestive system in children but in adults as well so you can enjoy the benefits with your children. Karihome Goat Whole Milk Powder is fortified with vitamins & minerals. This product is produced from fresh goat milk, from which only the water has been removed. The goat milk powder can then be reconstituted in water to produce a crisp and wholesome drink that provides the unique nutritional benefits of goat milk.
Features of Karihome Whole Goat Milk Powder:
- Goat milk forms a softer, finer curd than cow milk, making digestion and absorption easier.
- Karihome Goat Whole Milk Powder is rich in calcium.
- Manufactured with pride in New Zealand, from goat milk produced by goats fed lush New Zealand pasture
- Supplementation of Karihome Goat Whole Milk Powder means that it is also a source of Iron and Vitamin B1
- Karihome whole milk powder is fortified with vitamins & minerals.
- Rich in Calcium, source of Iron and Vitamin B1
- Suitable for older children (7 years & above) and adults.
Benefits of Karihome Whole Goat Milk Powder:
A) Naturally high in calcium
- Goat's milk naturally contains more calcium than cow's milk
- A better source to replenish calcium
B) Naturally high in bioactive compounds
- Nucleotide (Boost up immune system)
- CPP (increase the solubility and absorption of minerals)
- Polyamines (improve digestive system & reduce food allergens)
- Benefits children & adult especially elderly with low immune system, indigestion and poor absorption
- Has lower allergens than cow milk
- Benefits hypersensitive people & those allergic to cow's milk
D) Improve Gastrointestinal health
- Goat's milk can be digested easier and more readily than cow's milk
- Goat's milk forms a softer, finer curd than cow's milk, making digestion and absorption easier
- Good for those with gastrointestinal problems such as gastric, colic and indigestion.
- More Info
Delivery Time No SKU 9421025231155-6Pack Brand Karihome Age No Country of Manufacture