- Trusted by Moms Since 1980
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Delicious Homemade Taste
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood and to the world of Healthy Times! We know you want the best for your child, which is why our baby foods are healthy, free of synthetic preservatives and additives and additives, made with organic ingredients, and formulated to be gentle on little tummies.
A Heritage of Caring
With limited choices for healthy baby food in grocery stores in the 1980s, Healthy Times was founded by a young mom from sunny California who decided to take matters into her own hands and create her own line of organic baby food. Today, we continue to provide wholesome products, made in the U.S., to build a solid nutritional foundation for early childhood growth.
Easy To Mix Directions
For baby's First Feeding
- Mix 1 Tbsp. of cereal with 4 Tbsp. of water, breast milk, or organic infant formula.
- Mix 1/4 cup (14 g) of cereal with 1/4 cup [60 ml] water, organic milk, or organic juice.
Serving size and consistency will vary based on baby's needs.
Serve as is or warm. Discard any uneaten cereal.
- Mix 1/4 cup (14 g) of cereal with 1/4 cup (60 ml) unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium [50% power] for 15-25 seconds.
- Stir to even out the cereal's temperature
- Test Temperature before feeding.
Organic whole grain brown rice flour, organic whole oat flour, organic whole grain barley flour, calcium phosphate, electrolytic iron, zinc oxide, niacinamide, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), mixed tocopherols, calcium d-pantothenate, vitamin B12, vitamin D3, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).
Contains: Oats and barley.
May contain: Wheat.
Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved as it can break down the composition.
Important: Keep in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening package.
- More Info
Delivery Time No SKU AB-HealthyTimes-0018 Brand Healthy Times Age No Country of Manufacture