Our organic oatmeal probiotic baby cereal is a delicious introduction to solid food. It's enriched with iron and choline to help support baby's brain development.
- Iron & Choline - To Help Support Brain Development
- Probiotics - From Bifidobacterium Lactis
- Makes Bellies Happy!
- Starting Solids
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Certified B Corporation
Our Enlightened Nutrition Philosophy
Make every bite count with the right nutrition for a bright future.
- Probiotics From B. Lactis
- Easily Digestible
- 45% DV Iron
- 15% DV Choline
- 15% DV Calcium
Our Happy Promise
- Made without GMO ingredients.
- No artificial colors or flavors.
- Packaging made without BPA.
We are real moms, pediatricians, and nutritionists on a mission to bring happiness and health to our little ones and the planet. We create nutritious meals and snacks that make eating enlightened, effortless, and delicious. For our Happy Family to yours!
- Pour desired amount of cereal into bowl.
- Add breast milk, formula, or water and stir to desired consistency.
- For optimal heating instructions, see below.
- Feed your baby right away. Throw away any leftovers.
For Baby's First Feeding:
Use 4 Tbsp of liquid for every 1 Tbsp of dry cereal. Increase portion as baby grows.
Heating Guide (optional):
- Heat liquid of choice with a bottle warmer, or microwave on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved, as it can break down its composition.
Your baby may be ready to try organic oatmeal baby cereal when he/she can:
- Sit easily with full head control.
- Open mouth and lean toward spoon.
- Push up from tummy onto arms with straight elbows.
Milled organic whole grain oats, < 2% of: vitamin & mineral blend [calcium phosphate, choline bitartrate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), calcium carbonate, dl-alpha tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), reduced iron, niacinamide, folic acid, zinc oxide, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)], bifidobacterium lactis, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness).
Oats may contain traces of wheat.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume & may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Store in a cool dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.
- More Info
Delivery Time No SKU 852697001088 Brand Happy Baby Age No Country of Manufacture