A steriliser is an essential item in the home, especially after Baby arrives. Since an infant's tummy cannot flush out certain bacteria, and washing alone cannot remove all traces of it, a steriliser comes in handy to rid all forms of germs lurking on used milk bottles and breast pumps.
The HANIL UV Sterilizer Dryer provides premium medical-grade sterilisation. It's been tested and proven by laboratories in Singapore, the US, Japan and Korea, for its excellent sterilisation capability to eliminate more than 99.97% of germs and bacteria! Plus, a patented 3M HEPA filter design to block out dust & air-borne particles. The only brand certified by Singapore TUV SUD (PSB), an internationally recognised independent testing body.
A unique quality for Hanil is that no heating at all is involved – the product sterilises with dual germicidal UV lamps (OSRAM, Italy) while offering gentle, safe and natural drying with IR (Infra-red) halogen lamp (DR FISCHER, France). It's extremely energy-saving to boot, with a low power consumption of only up to 50 watts.
- HANIL Electric Co. - Leading company in Korea with 53 YRS OF HISTORY!
- Multi-award winning!
- Young Parents Choice Awards 2017/2018 - UV Steriliser Winner
- Parents World 2017 "Best-of-the-best" Baby & Kids Product – Best UV Steriliser
- Young Parents Choice Awards 2016/2017 - UV Steriliser Winner
- Tested by Singapore TUV SUD (PSB), US FDA, Japan JFRL, Korea KCL.
Recommended and Used by the Following Companies:
- NO. 1 UV Sterilizer!
- Tested by Singapore TUV SUD PSB (Test report 7191125433-CHM15-RC)
- Registered with U.S. FDA as "Medical Device" Status (Registration No. 3007564241)
- Young Parents SG Parents Choice Awards 2017/2018 - UV Steriliser Winner (Consecutive winner for 2 years, voted by thousands of parents!)
- Parents World SG 2017 "Best-of-the-best" Baby & Kids Product – Best UV Steriliser
- Young Parents SG Parents Choice Awards 2016/2017 - UV Steriliser Winner
- Used by Thomson Medical Centre Parentcraft, nursery wards and premium suites
- Used by Gleneagles Medical Centre Parentcraft Centre
- Used by Kinderland (SIngapore) Infant Centres
- Effectively stores your baby bottles & accessories with deodorization/ventilation effect.
- 3M HEPA filter blocks away air-borne dust & particles.
- The compact size saves you kitchen counter-top space.
- Easy & intutive course settings and design - makes it easy for elderly to use too!
- ideal for a variety of uses even after weaning.
Can also be used to sterilize other children items (eg. water bottle, feeding accessories, teether, pacifier, toothbrush, nasal aspirator, comb, toys) and household items (eg. cutlery, dishware, cups, knives, cutting boards, nail clipper, razor).
- Efficient & convenient sterilization mode for busy parents.
No need to constantly load water into steam sterilizer or spend time boiling the traditional way & manually dry items on drying rack after boiling. UV sterilization uses pulses of UV light that are powerful enough to inactivate microorganisms (germs, bacteria & viruses). UV sterilization is often used in the medical field as it ensures the highest level of disinfection.
- Easy maintenance.
No need to regularly use lemon water to descale the deposits that accumulates within electric steam sterilizer machines and around its heating coil. Simply use slightly damp cloth to wipe trays and internal surface areas of sterilizer cabinet, whenever necessary.
- Excellent drying function via infrared technology prevents mould accumulation.
Examples where mould tends to occur are: on teat collar, insides of a sippy cup straw, inside rims of a child’s water bottle, breast pump tubing, breast pump valve parts, toothbrush, etc.
Product Size: 270 x 316 x 395mm (W x D x H)
Product weight: 4.5kg
With English instruction manual.
With 3-pin fused main plug (SPRING Safety Mark), for Singapore/ Malaysia/ Hong Kong use.
With 1-YEAR LOCAL DOORSTEP WARRANTY!!!
Lowest energy consumption - no more than 50W!
- More Info
Delivery Time No SKU SKU-HANIL-1 Brand Hanil Age No Country of Manufacture