- Product Description
Enjoy a game of Peek A Boo at bedtime with these friendly bears with this Grobag Peek A Boo that features a fun print, with beautiful applique and embroidery on a softly textured pique cotton background giving it a soft and luxurious feel that will leave you wanting extra bedtime cuddles.
Benefits and Features:
- Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months and 18-36 months
- Underarm poppers and side zip on 0-6 month size, front zip on 6-18 month and 18-36 month sizes
- 100% woven cotton with appliqué and embroidery details
- Quick-dry polyester filling on the 2.5 tog (1.0 tog is 100% cotton throughout)
- Zip-click® feature on all sizes
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes, user guide and safe sleep information
- The Lullaby Trust only recommends Grobag baby sleep bags
- British Standard approved
Choosing a size:
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 8.8 lbs (0-6 mths size). Your child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the Grobag is fastened; otherwise the Grobag is too big. Remember to check the weight of your child.
Please remember that these are recommendations only as all babies are different.
Approximate child age Minimum child weight Maximum child length 0-6 months 4kg / 8.8lb 68cm / 27" 6-18 months 8.1kg / 18lb 86cm / 34" 18-36 month 11.4kg / 25lb 98cm / 39"
How to wash:
All Grobag Baby Sleep Bags can be machine washed at 40°C. They can be hung out to dry or tumble dried on a low setting. As with all cotton goods, we have designed our Grobags to allow for up to 5% shrinkage. If your child has any allergies and you wish to wash your Grobag at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage. When washing, it is best to keep the zip closed. You can iron your Grobag on a low heat if desired, always keeping the iron away from the zip or covering the zip with a cloth. We recommend that you wash dark colours separately for the first few washes. We also recommend that you wash your Grobag with a detergent that is free from bleaching agents in order to retain the original colours.
Our guidance on the correct tog of Grobag and clothing to be used in different room temperatures.
- 0.5 Tog is for 24-27 degrees celcius ( 75-81°F ).
- 1.0 TOG is for 23 degrees celcius (74°F )
- More info
SKU AAE327 Country of Manufacture Age No Delivery Time No Brand Gro Company
- Read product reviews