Grobag Grey Stripe Insect Shield 0.5 Tog has an insect shield technology converts clothing gear into long-lasting, effective and convenient insect protection. The active ingredient in Insect Shield is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers that it retains effectiveness through the life of the product.
Insect Shield Features:
- Built-in insect protection™
- Protects against mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges.
- Insect Shield protection is built right in and lasts the expected lifetime of the product
- Odourless, Invisible and convenient
- Protection stays in the clothes, not on your skin
- US Environmental Protection Agency registered
- Tested and Proven- Technology is the result of years of research and field study.
- Available in 0.5 tog warmth rating
- Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months and 18-36 months
- Underarm poppers on 0-6 month size
- Shoulder poppers/side zip on all sizes
- 100% woven cotton
- Zip-click® feature on all sizes
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes,
- British Standard approved and Australian Safety Standard Approved AS/NZS 1249:2003
CHOOSING A SIZE
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 8lbs 13oz (0-6 mths size). Your child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the Grobag is fastened; otherwise the Grobag is too big. Remember to check the weight of your child.
Please remember that these are recommendations only as all babies are different.
Approximate child age Minimum child weight Child height 0-6 months 4kg / 8lbs 13oz 50-65cm Shop Now 6-18 months 8.1kg / 18lb 65-80cm Shop Now 18-36 months 11.4kg / 25lb 80-95cm Shop Now 3-6 years 53.5cm chest 95-116cm Shop Now 6-10 years 58cm chest 140cm Shop Now
WHAT ARE TOGS?
A tog measurement is a European warmth rating: the higher the tog, the warmer the product. Grobag baby sleep bags are available in four tog ratings.
- Summer and daytime naps, warmer weather and in rooms
- 20-24°C (68-75°F)
- Holiday and heatwaves, hot weather and very warm rooms
- 24-27°C (75-81°F)
WHAT TO WEAR
A number of factors determine the tog rating of the baby sleep bag that should be used. These include the number of clothes your baby is wearing, the temperature of their bedroom and your baby's health.
- More Info
SKU AZE1000A Country of Manufacture Age No Delivery Time No Brand Gro Company