Grobag Le Chien Chic is a Grobag Baby Sleep Bag made with soft comfortable cotton jersey material - finished in soft grey with Parisian pooch embroidery. Stunning stripes complete the French look that will send your little one off to sleep with a cute sausage dog for company.
Benefits and Features:
- Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months and 18-36 months
- Underarm poppers on 0-6 month size, side zip on all sizes
- 100% jersey cotton with appliqué and embroidery details
- 100% cotton jersey lining Quick-dry polyester filling on the 2.5 tog (1.0 tog is 100% jersey cotton throughout)
- Zip-click® feature on all sizes
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes, user guide and safe sleep information
- British Standard Approved
CHOOSING A SIZE
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 8lbs 13oz (0-6 mths size). Your child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the Grobag is fastened; otherwise the Grobag is too big. Remember to check the weight of your child.
Please remember that these are recommendations only as all babies are different.
Approximate child age Minimum child weight Child height 0-6 months 4kg / 8lbs 13oz 50-65cm Shop Now 6-18 months 8.1kg / 18lb 65-80cm Shop Now 18-36 months 11.4kg / 25lb 80-95cm Shop Now 3-6 years 53.5cm chest 95-116cm Shop Now 6-10 years 58cm chest 140cm Shop Now
WHAT ARE TOGS?
A tog measurement is a European warmth rating: the higher the tog, the warmer the product. Grobag baby sleep bags are available in four tog ratings.
- Summer and daytime naps, warmer weather and in rooms
- 20-24°C (68-75°F)
- Holiday and heatwaves, hot weather and very warm rooms
- 24-27°C (75-81°F)
WHAT TO WEAR
A number of factors determine the tog rating of the baby sleep bag that should be used. These include the number of clothes your baby is wearing, the temperature of their bedroom and your baby's health.
- More Info
SKU AAE299 Country of Manufacture Delivery Time No Brand Gro Company