Grobag Kissing Bunnies Anorak 1.0 Tog is an exclusive design collaboration which features a funky Anorak print inspired by the great outdoors. Cute Kissing Rabbits provides a pop of bright fuchsia pink, great for brightening up bedtimes.The side zip makes access easy for those tricky night-time nappy changes.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months and 18-36 months
- Underarm poppers on 0-6 month size, side zip on all sizes
- 100% woven cotton outer with 100% cotton jersey lining
- 1.0 tog is 100% jersey cotton throughout
- Zip-click® feature on all sizes
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- British Standard approved and Australian Safety Standard Approved AS/NZS 1249:2003
Choosing a size
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 8lbs 13oz (0-6 mths size). Your child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the Grobag is fastened; otherwise the Grobag is too big. Remember to check the weight of your child.
Please remember that these are recommendations only as all babies are different.
Approximate child age Minimum child weight Child height 0-6 months 4kg / 8lbs 13oz 50-65cm Shop Now 6-18 months 8.1kg / 18lb 65-80cm Shop Now 18-36 months 11.4kg / 25lb 80-95cm Shop Now 3-6 years 53.5cm chest 95-116cm Shop Now 6-10 years 58cm chest 140cm Shop Now
What are Togs?
A tog measurement is a European warmth rating: the higher the tog, the warmer the product. Grobag baby sleep bags are available in four tog ratings.
- Summer and daytime naps, warmer weather and in rooms
- 20-24°C (68-75°F)
- Holiday and heatwaves, hot weather and very warm rooms
- 24-27°C (75-81°F)
What to Wear
A number of factors determine the tog rating of the baby sleep bag that should be used. These include the number of clothes your baby is wearing, the temperature of their bedroom and your baby's health.
- More Info
SKU AAE31 Country of Manufacture Age No Delivery Time No Brand Gro Company