Woofy Dog! Choose this Grobag Woofy Dog Stripe to see all your circus animal favourites and keep your little one entertained at bedtime.
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 8.8 lbs (0-6 mths size). Your child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the Grobag is fastened; otherwise the Grobag is too big. Remember to check the weight of your child.
Benefits and Features:
- Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months and 18-36 months
- Underarm poppers on 0-6 months
- Shoulder poppers and side zip on all sizes
- 100% jersey cotton outer and super-soft jersey cotton lining
- Quick-dry polyester filling on the 1.0 tog
- Zip-click feature on all sizes
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer on sizes 0-6 and 6-18 months, user guide and safe sleep information
- 0-6m Size officially recognised as "Hip healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- British Standard Approved
CHOOSING A SIZE
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 8lbs 13oz (0-6 mths size). Your child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the Grobag is fastened; otherwise the Grobag is too big. Remember to check the weight of your child.
Please remember that these are recommendations only as all babies are different.
Approximate child age Minimum child weight Child height 0-6 months 4kg / 8lbs 13oz 50-65cm Shop Now 6-18 months 8.1kg / 18lb 65-80cm Shop Now 18-36 months 11.4kg / 25lb 80-95cm Shop Now 3-6 years 53.5cm chest 95-116cm Shop Now 6-10 years 58cm chest 140cm Shop Now
WHAT ARE TOGS?
A tog measurement is a European warmth rating: the higher the tog, the warmer the product. Grobag baby sleep bags are available in four tog ratings.
- Summer and daytime naps, warmer weather and in rooms
- 20-24°C (68-75°F)
- Holiday and heatwaves, hot weather and very warm rooms
- 24-27°C (75-81°F)
WHAT TO WEAR
A number of factors determine the tog rating of the baby sleep bag that should be used. These include the number of clothes your baby is wearing, the temperature of their bedroom and your baby's health.
- More Info
SKU AAE482 Country of Manufacture Age No Delivery Time No Brand Gro Company