Why you should get your Gaia Natural and Organic from Agape Babies:
- We are an authorized retailer and Singapore's trusted online baby store since 2009. Awarded #1 online store by Mother & Baby Awards in 2015. All our Gaia Natural and Organic products are authentic and brand new from the local agent.
- Free courier delivery for orders above $80
- 7 Day Fuss Free Exchange* (see T&Cs)
- Price Match* (see T&Cs) - see a lower price anywhere else? let us know and we'll match it
It won't sting your baby's eyes! GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo is a mild, soap and sulphate free gel that is extremely gentle on little scalps as well as your baby's skin and eyes.A nourishing baby shampoo that is pH neutral, low foaming and gently cleanses the hair and scalp without stripping your baby's natural protective oils.Added moisturising properties keep baby's scalp from becoming dry or flaky to minimise cradle cap.GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo uses certified organic chamomile extract which brings out natural highlights, leaving your baby's hair soft and shiny.
GAIA NATURAL BABY SHAMPOO IS ENRICHED WITH:
- certified organic sweet orange, naturally antibacterial to gently cleanse
- certified organic evening primrose oil to soften and condition baby's scalp and hair
- certified organic chamomile to brighten and bring out the natural highlights
Cradle Cap Handy Hint:
Exactly what causes cradle cap remains a bit of a mystery but what we do know is that it is better to use a product that is pH balanced, free from drying agents and is moisturizing so not to upset the natural oils of your baby’s scalp, which can lead to dryness and cradle cap.
We get a lot of feedback from mums who have babies with cradle cap and have used GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil and Baby Shampoo with great success. Here's how -
- Either have a bath with your baby or completely wet their head.
- Using GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil, apply a small amount of massage oil to the palm of our hand and using your fingers massage into their scalp. Keep applying until their scalp is really really really moist, just like when you put milk on a corn flake so it goes all soggy!
- With your fingers or a soft wash cloth, ever so gently rub over the cradle cap. The scales should start to break up and flake. If so, comb the particles through the hair. If not, keep applying the massage oil and continue to lightly rub over the scalp.
- Once you have combed out most of the flakes (this is a fairly sticky process so there will be some left) then use GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo to wash their hair, this will clean off any excess oil and cradle cap.
- More Info
Delivery Time No SKU AB-GAIA-0019 Brand Gaia Natural Baby Age No Country of Manufacture