You can start to wear Bando as soon as your normal clothes start to get too tight and uncomfortable without needing to start buying maternity clothes. With it's super stretch, Bando can be wear all the way through your pregnancy as your tummy grows. As you start to purchase maternity clothes, Bando is handy for managing any loose fitting so that you are comfortable and confident. Bando can also be used post-delivery to cover your tummy while breastfeeding. Just pull the tube up to your bra line, and then lift your top to access your maternity bra to feed.
Sizes 8-12 choose S-M and Sizes 12-16 choose M-L.
- Seamless comfort in super-stretch fabric.
- Wear as a boob tube or maternity belly band.
- Unique fabric gives gentle support around the tummy and lower back.
- Great for layering under tops and over jeans and skirts.
- Team with BellyBelt to wear your regular clothes when pregnant.
- Also great for tummy coverage while nursing - just lift your top to feed discreetly.
- Two sizes S-M (8-12) and M-L (12-16)
- Warm gentle machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- 91% Nylon, 9% Elastane. Made in China.
- Bando is the adaptable maternity accessory that you can wear so many different ways.
- It's versatile - can be worn as a boob tube or as a wide band around the tummy.
- It's supportive - offers gentle support and lower back.
- It's comfortable - super stretchy and feels delicious.
- It's clever - helps keep jeans, pants and skirts up.
- It's great look - appeals to the sophisticated, fresh and modern mum-to-be.
What stage of pregnancy is Bando for?
All stages of pregnancy. The later in pregnancy you wear Bando, the more supportive it feels. Even post-delivery Bando will continue to be a popular item in your wardrobe, as it help to hide your recovering tummy and makes you feel better about yourself. You can use the Bando also during breastfeeding to cover your tummy under any shirt.
Can I wear Bando over my Belly Belt ?
Absolutely. Bando will smooth out lumps and bumps, and offer the wearer the option of wearing shorter t-shirts and tops in their wardrobe. Click here to understand how Bellybelt works.
Can I wear Bando after pregnancy?
Absolutely. Most of us in the office who've had children are wearing it to tuck in our tummies! Great for post-natal tummies as they get back into shape. We imagine grandmothers would appreciate one as well.
My pregnant tummy is feeling heavy, will Bando help?
Bando is strongly stretchy, so it does offer gentle support for the tummy and lower back. We recommend ballybra for pregnancy support, as clinical trials have proven Belly Bra gives relief from lower back pain.
Where on the tummy do you wear Bando?
You can wear Bando wherever it feels comfortable. Wear it low on the hips to layer under short tops, or high over the tummy to give extra support. Bando can even be worn to hide a pop-out belly button.
How do I wash Bando?
Like you do with all the washing - with gritted teeth! Only joking. Bando prefers a warm, gentle machine wash.
Which way up do I wear Bando?
That's entirely up to you, but the wider seam is often worn on the hips - with the slimmer seam worn on or above the tummy.
How do you wear Bando as a boob tube?
Step into Bando with the wide seam at the bottom and the slim seam at the top. Pull up and over the bust. Now either fold the top down for a double layer boob tube (better for smaller busted women) or enjoy the full width of Bando over the bust (some gathering under the bust can add extra support for fuller busted women).
Is Bando supportive as a boob tube?
It depends on the size of your chest and bust, but our fuller busted testers report that they felt gently supported (they also said that they would wear it under strapless or see-through tops). Smaller busted women have described Bando as offering good support. The black Bando is excellent as extra support under the 6WaytoDress.
I have draw string pants that I'm trying under my tummy, but they still feel like they are falling down. Can Bando help?
Yes, Bando can sit just over the top of your pants to help keep them up. You will immediately feel more comfortable, and the softness against your skin is wonderful.
- More Info
SKU BAWH Country of Manufacture Delivery Time No Brand Fertilemind