Earth Friendly Fruit & Vegetable Wash helps remove pesticides, chemical, heavy metals, dirt, and wax from the surface of fruits and vegetables. It is tasteless and rinses away clean. Fruit & Vegetable Wash is tasteless and rinses away clean because natural ingredients are used, color and body may vary.Ingredients:Water, Alcohol Denat. (corn-derived solvent), Caprylyl/Myristyl Glucoside (plant-based surfactant), Potassium Sorbate (plant-based food grade preservative), Citric Acid (plant-based pH adjuster).Benefits and Features:
- pH 3.0-3.5, but gentle on hands and skin
- Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/natural.
- Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients
- Plant-based surfactants we use do not harm the item being cleaned, your body or the environment
- Helps remove pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, dirt, and wax.
- 100% tasteless
- Rinses away completely; leaves no residue or aftertaste
- No lengthy cleaning process required: sprays on and rinses off; works quickly and easily; no need to scrub or soak; no waiting period
- Free of bleach, DEA or hydrogen peroxide.
- Easy to recycle: #1 PETE HDPE plastic container
- Great for cleaning hands, cutting boards, and other surfaces before and after preparing fresh produce.
- Use to clean fruit and vegetables before eating/cooking.
- Especially ideal for cleaning off oily pesticides, waxes, and chemicals that are designed to be water resistant.
- Doesn’t irritate skin.
- Fruit and vegetables grown inorganically can be cleansed of surface pesticides, chemicals, and waxes without depositing other harmful chemicals or adversely effecting taste.
- It really works
- Safe for you and the environment
- More Info
Delivery Time No SKU 749174097354 Brand ECOS Age No Country of Manufacture