- Science-Based Nutrition
- Helps Support Cardiovascular Health
- Dietary Supplement
Doctor’s Best Pure Wild Alaskan Fish Oil with AlaskOmega? Contains concentrated fish oil from wild caught Alaskan Pollock. It is molecularly distilled for maximum purity and potency. This Alaskan Fish Oil provides 800 mg of EPA and 400 mg of DHA per serving. The Omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil support overall health and have been shown to benefit heart, joint, immune, cognitive, eye and skin health.
Suitable for pescetarians.
- Helps normalize and regulate triglyceride levels that help keep the cardiovascular system healthy
- Provides essential fatty acids, DHA and EPA, for eye and brain health
- Helps support joint health
- Wild caught in Alaska and processed in the U.S. MSC Certified
- More Info
Delivery Time No SKU 753950004177 Brand Doctor's Best Age No Country of Manufacture