Our softest wrap.
Our Power Compress Core applies targeted compression, which may help:
- Slim and support your belly, waist, and hips
- Strengthen core muscles weakened during pregnancy (especially helpful if you have an abdominal separation, also called diastasis recti)
- Promote mobility, helping you get back to your daily activities more quickly
- Ease back pain
- Provide comfort after C-section
- Encourage better posture, especially important during breastfeeding
- Offer support while exercising
Soft viscose from bamboo is ultra-comfortable on your skin, and gentle on a recovering C-section incision
- Covered in ultra-soft viscose from bamboo fabric
- Features our exclusive, latex-free Power Compress Core
- Up to 9" of adjustability so you can continue to tighten the wrap as you size down
- Product Height: 8"
- Care: Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
For optimal results, we recommend wearing the Belly BanditBamboo Belly Wrap 24/7 (except while bathing) for a minimum of 6-10 weeks after delivery.
The ideal fit for your Belly Bandit Belly Wrap is a snug one, with constant pressure on the belly - but without any impact on breathing or circulation.(If discomfort occurs, remove the wrap and consult your healthcare provider.)
Note: The first time you wear your wrap, it may barely close. That's ok. You want to have the length of the Velcro closure available so you can keep tightening your wrap as you recover and size down.
Belly Wraps Comparison Chart:
- More Info
SKU BA-B Country of Manufacture Design No Age No Delivery Time No Brand Belly Bandit