Babybio Caprea 2 Organic Goat Milk Follow-On Formula is an organic Follow-on milk, developed in France with organic goat's milk. Paired with a diversified diet for children over 6 months old, Caprea 2 can meet the nutritional and physiological needs of your baby, in keeping with regulations.
A specially tailored formula
Caprea 2 infant milk contains:
- the right dose of proteins for nutrional balance*
- a balanced ratio of essential fatty acids*
- organic vegetable oils: organic rapeseed and oleic sunflower seed oils
- 13 vitamins and 13 minerals*
*In compliance with regulations
Follow-on milk cannot be used as a substitute for breast milk during the baby's first 6 months of life. The introduction of complementary food before 6 months should only take place on advice from individuals specialising in infant nutrition.
Over 6 months, Follow-on milk remains the essential liquid food for the infant.
Whole goat milk* powder, corn maltodextrins*, vegetable oils* (oleic sunflower*, rapeseed*, sunflower*), lactose*, minerals (calcium carbonate, magnesium chloride, dipotassium hydrogen phosphate, potassium hydroxide, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, sodium selenite, copper sulphate, potassium iodine, manganese sulphate), vitamins (sodium L-ascorbate, retinol acetate, cholécalciferol, nicotinamide, phytomenadione, calcium D-pantothenate, D-biotin, cyanocobalamin, thiamin mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, DLalpha-tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, D-alpha tocopherol acetate), L-tryptophan, L-isoleucine.
* Organically grown ingredients.
This milk should not be used in the first six months of life as a substitute for breast milk. Supplementary feeding before six months is only permitted on the advice of persons in the field of child nutrition
Instructions for use:
- For the health of your baby, it is important to follow these instructions:
- Wash your hands before each preparation.
- The bottle must be prepared just before each meal. Get rid of any bottle remains straightaway.
- Use the measure in this box only.
- Take care to close the box properly and keep in a dry place for a maximum of 4 weeks once open.
- After feeding, clean the bottle and all accessories thoroughly.
- Make sure that your baby is comfortable before bottle feeding.
- Clean and sterilise bottles and teats thoroughly (1/4 of an hour at boiling point or cold in an appropriate steriliser).
- Pour the required amount of cooled water, 40°C maximum (slightly mineralised water) into the bottle.
- Add the recommended number of levelled measures to the water (1 measure per 30ml of water).
- Close and shake the bottle vigorously. Check the temperature on the inside of your wrist.
- When preparing the bottle, fine particles of powder may remain. This does not in any way detrimentally effect the nutritional properties of the product.
- More Info
SKU 3288131582443 Country of Manufacture Size No Age No Delivery Time No Brand Babybio