Baby K’tan Active Baby Carrier helps wick away the moisture, sweat, and blocks over 90% of the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays with its breathable hi-tech performance fabric. It also provides a unique temperature control and cooling effect. This ready to wear baby carrier is perfect for the humid and hot weather.
What's the difference between a Baby K'tan and a wrap?
- A wrap without all of the wrapping - slips on like a t-shirt
- Multiple wearing positions from newborn to toddler, 8-35 lbs
- Innovative double-loop design provides extra security for baby
- Ergonomic positioning for healthy infant development.
- Evenly distributes weight across back and shoulders.
- Double-loop design slips on like a t-shirt.
- Machine washable, dryer safe - no buckles, snaps or hardware
- Back support-band evenly distributes weight across back and shoulders
- Free matching sash converts to handy storage bag
For instructions on how to carry your baby in different positions using the Baby K'tan, watch the playlist below:
The Baby K’tan is sized to fit the parent or adult who will be carrying the child; age or weight of child is not a factor. Use the sizing calculator below to detemine your baby carrier size. Use the sizing calculator here to determine your size.
Each person is shaped differently, and like clothing, some people may fit into more than one size or fall in-between sizes on the above sizing chart. The following additional sizing tips should be used as a guide to assist you in ordering the optimal size.
- If in-between sizes or unsure of sizing, SIZE DOWN.
- If you are petite - 5’2" or under - SIZE DOWN.
- Use pre-pregnancy size to determine carrier size.
See international sizing chart below:
Watch this video for sizing tips:
The Baby K’tan is meant to fit snugly to allow for stretch and will likely feel tighter than expected initially; however, this does not necessarily mean it is too small.
- When trying on the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier (without your child inside), the lowest point of the carrier should fall just below your chest and above your navel. When wearing your child in the carrier, the lowest point of the carrier may fall at your navel or waist, but should not fall below your hips.
- When carrying your child in the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier: if the lowest point of the carrier falls at or below your hips, choose a smaller size; if the lowest point of the carrier falls at your chest, choose a larger size.
- When carrying your child in the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier, if the carrier feels too loose (i.e., child feels insecure, legs are bumping child’s body as you walk, or carrier easily slips off your shoulder), choose a smaller size.
- The size of the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier is not based upon your child’s age or weight. The cross-stretch of the cotton knit fabric and the different carrying positions enables the carrier to grow with your child. Accordingly, you should not require a larger size as your child grows and develops from a baby to a toddler (up to 35 lbs).
The Baby K’tan Baby Carrier is made entirely of 100% natural cotton knit fabric. The Carrier should fit snugly and securely on you and your child. For optimal fit, wash and tumble dry - this enables the carrier to conform more snugly to your body. If you are new to baby wearing, you may think the Carrier is too small, however, a snug fit is optimal for securely carrying your child and for good back support. The cotton knit fabric enables the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier to stretch slightly to conform to you and your child.
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
Free One Year Warranty is provided but it is not for damage resulting from alterations, wear and tear, consumer misuse or neglect or for any consequential damages arising out of the Baby K'tan carrier. Customer will need to provide a written description of the defect, as well as digital pictures as evidence, along with an original receipt with the date of purchase. We also reserve the right to inspect defective carriers before exchanging or refunding.
- More Info
SKU AB-BK-0002 Country of Manufacture Delivery Time No Brand Baby K'tan