Why you should get your Strap Stop from Agape Babies:
- We are an authorized and exclusive distributor of Strap Stop. For retailer inquiry, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are Singapore's trusted online baby store since 2009. Awarded #1 online store by Mother & Baby Awards in 2015. Our Strap Stop products are authentic and brand new.
- 7 Day Fuss Free Exchange* (see T&Cs)
- Price Match* (see T&Cs) - see a lower price anywhere else? let us know and we'll match it!
Strap Stop™ - An innovative product that prevents your child from freeing their arms while in a car seat. Keeps them calm and extra safe from injury. It also helps you to concentrate on driving. Also works with strollers, high chairs, backpacks or any other harnesses. Crash tested and ECE R44-04 certified.
No more clever escapes:
- Offically Crash tested and confirms ECE R44-04 standards
- On and off with one hand
- Stree-free driving
- Anti-slip clips. Child cannot move it up and down
- Keeps children calm and safe
- Can be used with most car seats, prams, strollers, backpacks, and other harnesses
- Tried, tested and loved by moms!
- Simple but effective clips, fit onto most car seats, pushchairs, high chairs or other harnesses and grip onto the straps, holding them together without compromising the performance of any part of the seat.
- Strap Stop can be effortlessly fitted by clipping onto your existing straps with one hand, using two buttons each side to release the clips, which make it easy to fit onto wherever needed.
- It works equally as well with pushchairs, highchairs, and harnesses as well as for use with your child’s backpack for better support.
Officially crash tested by TRL(UK)under the regulation ECE(R44) conditions.
Strap Stop™ Demo Video 2016
The story of how it all started:
Exactly ten years ago, in 2006 when our little girl Amelia was only 2 years old, we came across a strapping problem. Amelia always managed to take her arms out of her car seat straps, stand up and start playing with the door. Myself and my wife (Omera) tried to look for something that would keep her arms within the belts. However, our efforts to locate something remained unsuccessful and so we made the decision to design something ourselves. Some time later we came up with the design pictured below. Initially, it did the job but was short lived as my daughter figured out how to release herself yet again. Once again my wife and me put our heads together and went back to the drawing board in the hope of coming up with another solution.
The newly designed StrapStop™ was invented and we used it since for all our children that followed Amelia. Strapstop was so effective that we made hundreds for family and friends. We never considered making it a business product until 2011, when our twins came along and consequently my wife quit her full time job. In 2014, our design was registered with IPO UK for design protection following which StrapStop began selling in the UK and globally via our website, Amazon and Ebay. Following its success. in August of 2016, StrapStop™ was presented for official crash test in TRL-UK (Transport Research Lab) and was also confirmed by ECE R44 Standards. (All safety reports and videos can be seen on our website).
Strap Stop™ is an innovative product and works like magic. All of those parents who have young kids or toddlers know it’s so easy for children to wriggle and take their arms out from their car seat, pushchairs or and highchairs.
Imagine you are driving and your 2 year old succeeded to take his or her arms out from the car seat. Once arms are out, they are kings and queens of their seats! They can do whatever they want and they know mum and dad can’t do anything apart from shouting and giving instructions. Do they listen? NO, they don’t, at least my twins never do. But once Strap Stop™is on, you are free from this stress and can fully concentrate on your driving because you know your child is safe and calm. Surprisingly they may go to sleep as there is nothing else they can do! Try Strap Stop™ today and if you are not satisfied, we offer you full refund (exc postage).
Strap Stop™ works equally with pushchairs and highchairs. How useful it is – you will find out once you start using this amazing product.
Strap Stop™ is a registered trade mark and design is protected by IPO UK. Registration number is 4036801.
- More Info
Delivery Time No Brand Strap Stop Age No Country of Manufacture