An excellent source of iron for healthy red blood cell count, vitamin C to help absorb iron, calcium for strong bones & zinc to keep baby's immune system healthy, & B vitamins for healthy growth & development. Yummy with a delicious home cooked taste.
The unique cooking process that Healthy Times uses naturally enhances the flavor and texture of the premium grains, while maintaining the natural nutrients your baby needs. Your baby will love the delicious taste and creamy texture of Healthy Times Premium Organic Baby Cereal.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Excellent Source of Iron, Calcium, Zinc & Vitamin C for healthy growth & development
- USDA Certified Organic
- 1 Single (pure & natural whole) Grain, Soy Free & Easy to Digest
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- No synthetic pesticides, insecticides, herbicides or fertilizers.
- Certified organic whole oat flour. No added sugar or salt.
VITAMINS & MINERALS: Tricalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, d-alpha tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide, mixed tocopherols, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 and folic acid.
DIRECTIONS OF USE: Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
1. Put desired amount of cereal into a bowl. For baby's first feeding, start with 2 tablespoons (approx 8.5 g). Increase amount as baby's appetite increases. For a full serving, use 8 tbsp (approx 35 g).
2. Stir in breast milk, formula, infant juice or water (approx 120 ml) to desired consistency and feed baby.
1. Mix 1/4 cup with 1/4 cup (approx 60 ml) unheated liquid.
2. Warm at Medium (50% power) for 15-30 sec.
3. Stir to even out temperature.
4. Test temperature before feeding.
STORAGE INFO: Store dry cereal in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening package.
- Start baby with a single grain cereal. Healthy Times Organic Baby Cereal is an important source of iron, calcium, and vitamins.
- Feed baby in an upright position.
- Baby may eat less at first, always end early attempts at feeding solids with breast feeding or bottle feeding.
- Gradually increase serving amount over feedings according to your baby's needs.
- More Info
Delivery Time No SKU AB-HealthyTimes-0016 Brand Healthy Times Age No Country of Manufacture