Grobags are brilliant, but if you’re a parent you will know that having one is just not enough. What happens if your baby has an accident in the middle of the night and you need to change them and their grobag? With just that moment in mind, we created a fantastic twin pack that means you can get the solution in one go, at brilliant value too.
The Wash and Wear twin pack contains two Grobag baby sleep bags, one with playful bear characters and one spotty print both are fun unisex designs. You’ll make a big saving compared to buying two separate Grobags.
Wash & Wear – two Grobags in the same size in either 1.0 or 2.5 tog packs, but two different designs. Perfect for when accidents happen in the night, or just so you don’t have to rush to turnaround the washing. One can be worn as the other is washed and dried.
- Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months and 18-36 months
- Underarm poppers on 0-6 month size, side zip on all sizes
- 100% jersey cotton outer and lining
- Quick-dry polyester filling on the 2.5 tog
- Zip-click® feature on all sizes
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- British Standard approved
Choosing a size
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 8.8 lbs (0-6 mths size). Your child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the Grobag is fastened; otherwise the Grobag is too big. Remember to check the weight of your child.
Please remember that these are recommendations only as all babies are different.
Approximate child age Minimum child weight Maximum child length 0-6 months 4kg / 8.8lb 68cm / 27" 6-18 months 8.1kg / 18lb 86cm / 34" 18-36 month 11.4kg / 25lb 98cm / 39" 3-6 years 53.5cm chest 116cm / 46" 6-10 years 58cm chest 140cm / 55”
- 0.5 Tog is for 24-27 degrees celcius ( 75-81°F ).
- 1.0 TOG is for 23 degrees celcius (74°F )
- More Info
Country of Manufacture Delivery Time No Brand Gro Company