The Cybex Cloud Q Car Seat is ideal for newborns all the way up to 18 months. Also designed for premature and very small newborns. It can be effortlessly converted into a straightforward travel system with Cybex and other brand buggies and strollers.
The Cloud Q Car Seat in the bold Mars Red colour is from the Platinum range by Cybex. This incredible car seat can be used from birth up to around 18 months, with automatic height adjustment of the seat this is perfect for a growing baby. Cybex car seats offer unique safety features; including the 11 position height adjustable headrest, integrated harness guides all of which are crash test proven and L.S.P system.
A new feature allows an ideal sitting angle and ensures that small babies lie with their head, neck and chest perfectly aligned. The risk of suffocation by the head falling forward is dramatically reduced.
Reclining Backrest: A new function of the Cloud Q is that it can be changed to a horizontal position outside of the car. With a longer leg-rest and a lie-flat position, the child can lie comfortably and in an ergonomically correct position.
The angle can be adjusted easily with one hand without having to take the child out of the carrier, and the handle remains in the carrying position for easier mobility. In combination with the CYBEX pushchairs, the Cloud Q can be used as a visually harmonious travel system. Thanks to the flat lying angle, the infant car seat transforms into a practical and clever carry cot for the first months. The sleeping baby can rest with optimal protection and in an ergonomically correct position.
- Reclining backrest
- Group 0+ car seat
- Weight approx 5.4kg
- From birth to 18 months
- L670 x W440 x H395-565mm
- Comfort Fabric: soft and comfy
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Ergonomic lie-flat position outside the car
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30 degrees
- Perfect for premature and very small newborns
- Complies with the new ECE R-44/04 Supplement 7
- Telescopic L.S.P tested: Linear Side-impact Protection
- Extra wide Y-harness straps with soft belt and crotch pads
- Removable newborn inlay for premature and very small babies
- 11 position automatic height-adjustable headrest and harness guides
- Energy-absorbing shell: absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby
- Integrated XXL fold-away sun canopy with Australian UVP 50+ sun protection standards
- The Cloud Q can be effortlessly converted into a travel system with Cybex and other-brand pushchairs and strollers
Can my child sit in the car seat in a forward facing position? No, according to standard R-129 children have to travel in a rearward-facing position until they are at least 15 months old. Your infant’s spine and neck muscles have not yet developed enough to cope with heavier strains. In the event of an accident, the child’s head is moved forward with a very high force. The child’s spine and neck muscles are not strong enough to withhold these forces. In rear-facing seats, the infant car seat works like a protective shield and protects the child’s sensitive head and neck.
- More Info
Delivery Time No Brand Cybex Age No Country of Manufacture